How The Plump Become Beauty Queen

24-year-old Briton Nadina Knight (Nadina Knight), recently became Miss Northampton, was very thick because of poor eating habits and food. Her weight at the peak of nearly 100 pounds!
Things could have ended very bad, once it is not seen your photos on Facebook, and I realized that it is necessary to take urgent measures. As a result, she lost 30 pounds.


Horrific photos taken on its 20th anniversary, gave Nadine understand what she had quite a few pounds! Finalist of "Miss England 2012" Nadina Knight said: "I was thin until about the age of 16, but then I started to gain weight ... I ate too much and drank. I did not do anything until my 20th birthday, until I saw your photos on Facebook. My mother said that my weight. My mother was worried because she has diabetes. I was taken by surprise, but I thought that my mother right. The first thing I did - looked for advice in Google. I did not want to diet, as do many of my friends, I just wanted to lose weight. "
 
Nadina switched to a healthy lifestyle - she began to use skimmed milk, wholemeal bread and removed from the diet sodas and alcohol. "This was not a sudden transition, but I felt it was the best way to lose weight. Thus, for three years, my weight gradually fell. I go to the gym three times a week. I never allow myself to be complete again! "- Says the girl.
 
After she managed to lose weight and bring your body in order, Nadina has won several local beauty contests, the finals of "Miss England 2012" and began singing career.
 
 "Participation in the contest" Miss England "was an incredible experience. I just enjoyed it "- says Nadine. As for losing weight, she became more confident in myself, "It gave me the confidence that was not there before, I'm happy, and most importantly, healthier - and that was my main goal!"
 


10 Tips from NADINE:
1. Change the white on brown "Avoid carbohydrates in favor of white flour. Just brown bread, brown pasta and brown rice. Adhere to these rules is easy, but the difference is noticeable almost immediately - the stomach is less bloated and have more energy. "
2. Do not skip meals: "food three times a day, and a lot of water without the need to stop you snacking. Morning, eat porridge or cereal with skim milk for lunch hearty dish with chicken and vegetables. This allows you to eat a light dinner and resist the urge to eat. "
3. Observe calorie drinks: "We often forget that what we drink is as important as our diet. Remove from the diet sodas, drink plenty of water and herbal teas. Remember that everything is good in moderation - even fruit juice contains a lot of sugar. "
4. Have fun: "Do not compromise your social life, remember that you can choose healthier options when eat out. My favorite salad - with artichokes, sun dried tomatoes and chicken, and remember - alcohol can greatly contribute to weight gain (it was one of my biggest mistakes when I was fat) and adversely affect the skin, liver and general health. "
5. Stay away from saturated fats, "Saturated fat pursue all of us. We love the morning croissant or cheese and crackers in the afternoon. Instead, go for the good fats in moderation and try to switch to the usual olive oil. "
6. Be active: "An active lifestyle will keep you in shape, but even if you are busy and feel you do not have time for the gym, try the homemade FizKult-minutes. I'm a big fan of this! "
7. 10 minutes of activity: "I try to do it every day! I use a variety of exercises for different muscles - every two minutes, and a total of 10 minutes. "
8. Keep your glutes and hamstrings in tone: "Stand on the knees and lift your feet up to an angle of 90 degrees - on each leg for eight. Try lunges, which are very easy to make at home, but it's still a great exercise for the thighs. "
9. Exercise for the inner thighs and buttocks, "To keep these places in tone, I do," sumo "squats".
10. Run: "It's so simple - to make a quick run around your neighborhood. Even 10 minutes will give you a sense of freshness and burn fat. "